Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Still trying....


Well... here is another try. I would really love to become computer literate, it drives me crazy that this is so hard for me. I am going to have to have Laura teach me, her blog is AWESOME!!!! Kurt is gone to San Diego for two weeks so it is just me and the kids. I thought I would love the time alone, but I really actually miss him. It is weird just knowing he is not coming crawling in to bed at night. Fortunately, I have gained a roommate for the entire time. My dear friend Gerry is staying here, as she has sold her house and doesn't get possession of her condo for a couple of weeks yet. YIPPEE!! It is fun and my kids are LOVING her dog Vicky being here. Here is an adorable pic of my kids and their cousins!

No comments: