Wednesday, January 17, 2007
GO PREDATORS!!
Well, I am getting in trouble for not blogging. So here goes, she (Teri) even gave me a topic to write about!! I was a brave Momma on Monday night, my valuable friend Gerry gave me and the kids 4 tickets to the Predators vs. Calgary Flames game. I really didn't want to go all the way downtown Nashville with 3 kids, but I sucked it up and went anyway. And we had a GREAT time!!!! Beside the fact that Lauren almost got run over when we crossed the street from the parking lot to the GEC. Our tickets were killer, about 8 rows from the glass on the center line. It was so fun, it was a scrappy game with some fighting, some scoring, and the Predators won it, plus in the end they scored an empty net goal!!! Fun times. It was a challenge getting food with one adult, and 3 kids, but Connor stepped up and was a great helper. Rowan had a good time too, I was surprised, cause she is kind of "delicate", and doesn't like too many loud noises. But she clapped and talked. Thanks Gerry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment