Hello, all! I have decided that in doing this blog, I have created a monster. Or maybe the problem is that I have told people about it...Anyway I am getting in trouble from friends for not blogging! So now I have created this thing and people are EXPECTING me to keep it up. Now listen people, my life is not that interesting for me to make a daily entry. Unless you want to hear about poopy diapers and cleaning up toast crumbs! Both of which I took care of today!
I will tell of my adventures today... first I got three kids up, fed them breakfast, and sent 2 out of 3 off to school. One exciting thing is that we were excited to do Laurens hair for school today. She wanted it cut shorter so badly, so last night after bathtime, I got out the sewing scissors and chopped about 4 inches off her hair! I didn't really want to cut it, but I decided not to live my dreams through her hair, and did it for her. She looks so cute, today we flipped the ends of it up and she LOVES it! I will post pictures tomorrow maybe. Then I read the paper, made beds, cleaned up breakfast, babysat my friend Tricias little girl, Violet. Went to the school and ate lunch with Lauren, picked up the drycleaning, picked kids up from school, babysat Teri's 3 kids for a couple hours, made supper, picked up toys a million times, did homework....... Get the picture? Not exactly interesting reading. There you go Mac, todays update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment