Hi Kids!! I am stealing my friend Teri's idea, we are both doing some serious painting at our houses, she is doing her little boys room and had the idea to put on a before and after shot. Sooo... I am stealing her idea. Only because I am insecure about my paint choice, and I need the approval of others! So here is the before of my living room... and soon I will show you the after.Friday, January 12, 2007
The Before...
Hi Kids!! I am stealing my friend Teri's idea, we are both doing some serious painting at our houses, she is doing her little boys room and had the idea to put on a before and after shot. Sooo... I am stealing her idea. Only because I am insecure about my paint choice, and I need the approval of others! So here is the before of my living room... and soon I will show you the after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment