Friday, February 02, 2007
Pics of the Kids...
Ok, I tried to be a good mom today. I took the kids to have their pictures done at Portrait Innovations today. After seeing the wonderful results of my dear friends, Teri, and Maxine, I decided I needed to finally bite it and get my kids done. I have not had any pictures done at all of Rowan since she was born!!!! (that is my bad mom admission) Anyway, we get ready, truck all the way over to Brentwood(40 miles from here), and suffer through some agonizing pictures. Rowan was totally not impressed and fussed and cried about everything. So needless to say, I did not get the romantic picture of my three beautiful kids that I envision in my head. So disappointing, but we did eventually get some cute shots of Rowie by herself. The big kids did great though. So then to top off the experience, I realize almost at the end, I FORGOT MY PURSE AT HOME!!!!!! I had no way to pay for this delightful experience. Oh, I was ready to cry! But luckily, it all turned out. Kurt was available, (for once) by phone, and just gave me the debit card number. Yippee!! So you see why I am not any too anxious to go to the photo studio??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment