Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentines Day!!
To all of you reading this, Happy Valentine's Day!!! Everyone that reads this is someone close to me, so BIG love to everyone!!! (Paula, I know you are rolling your eyes at me right now....and I KNOW you are loving all the exclamation points I use) So trying to be a great mom, and win the great mom award, I got up and made the kids pancakes this am(with REAL whipped cream! Thanks to Shauna for whipped cream school!). Trying very hard to get them in the shape of hearts. Some worked and some didn't, but they all were eaten anyway. Sadly, Lauren was sick yesterday and today she is still not 100% so she ate no pancakes. I know she was not feeling well because for her to miss a sugary laden pancake is unheard of! Plus she wanted to stay home from school even though today was the Valentine party. Tonight we are having a delicious steak dinner, with candles, and wine glasses filled with delightful punch (most of this is for the kids entertainment, the steak is for Kurt and I). Then I got the kids each a little tiny valentines bucket and I filled them with treats. So that is it for the Valentine extravaganza here. Both the kids did Fun Dip valentines for their classes this year. They have way better Valentines cards than when I was a kid. I would have gotten the best friend award as a kid if I had given Fun Dip valentines! Plus I did get my beloved a Valentine present, I got him a neon Nashville Predators clock for his beloved garage!! Thanks to Ger for that! She is the best! Hope Kurt doesn't read my blog before tonight! I told him I didn't want or need anything for Valentines, I don't know if he believed me. I really don't care much about Valentine's day. Same with Halloween, I could really take it or leave it! Call me scrooge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment