Wednesday, February 07, 2007
It Hurts to be Beautiful...
OK, as some of you know I have been spending a lot of time at then dentist office lately. Well, here is my compelling story of my teeth. (most people who read this already know this) I have veneers on my front four teeth, well a couple weeks ago, while doing one of my favorite past times-chewing my nails, one of my fancy old teeth broke off and crumbled into my lap!!! Horrified, I was. I have nightmares about my teeth all crumbling off, and here I was living it@!! Anyway, my teeth were old, and needed to be replaced, but it is so expensive having them redone, so I was putting it off. Obviously it HAD to be done now. So I went to the dentist and started the ball rolling. First came whitening of my teeth. AWFUL experience!! It hurts to have your teeth whitened, did anyone know this and not tell me? It felt like all my teeth were going to fall out! Plus I got a chemical burn on part of my gums above my front teeth, and it looked like my teeth were rotting out! So today I had to spend 2.5 hours and $4400 at the dentist today. Today was the big day, he hacked off my old veneers, YUCK, and trimmed my gums so my teeth are all even. Now I have some beautiful fake, temporary teeth on. For 3 weeks till my real ones are made. Pretty soon, after plenty of pain and agony I will have a movie star smile!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment