Well, finally I am updating the blog a bit. I have neglected this site b/c I have found a new site that I am addicted to.... Facebook! Plus it is WAY easier to put pictures on etc. I am still fighting with this dumb thing about pictures and the narrative that I write, it never comes out the way I planned. AARRGHH!
In just 2 more sleeps, the kids and I are headed to Canada for Fall Break. We are soooo looking forward to it, and are going because it is my Grandma's 90th birthday. We are having a big party with all the cousins and aunts, uncles, and others...it will be great fun. We have such a great time when we are up there. So look back in a couple weeks, maybe I will download some Canada pics then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment