Ok, April is a busy month for us. Rowan turned 2, three days after Connor's birthday. I cannot believe that either, it seems like just yesterday I was standing in Tricia's kitchen crying after taking a pregnancy test!!! I truly did not think I was pregnant, but took the test just for my friend's entertainment... and lo and behold... I was pregnant!!! It took me some time to accept the fact that we were going to have a 3rd baby, but she has been such a gift to our family! She is funny, sweet and l0ving, SOOO entertaining. I wouldn't change a thing about how our kids were given to us! God ALWAYS knows what He is doing. Anyway, she has not had a party yet, we just had a good supper that night with brownies and ice cream. We are going to have a joint party soon for Rowan and Carson together (Teri and Doug's little one, he will be 2 in a couple of weeks too). Together our families make one heck of a large party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment