We attended our first ever Father Daughter dance for Girl Scouts this past Saturday night! We got Lauren dressed up in her finest and Kurt spiffed himself up for the occasion. Retired his scrubs for the night, and boy did he look hot. I haven't seen him look like this for a long time! Lauren looked beautiful as usual, she is just a doll! (I am allowed to talk like that, I am her mom!) It was very sweet, but Lauren was very nervous! I am not sure about what, but I think she thought she and Kurt were supposed to have a dance routine put together (like Dancing with the Stars!). I am sorry but I cannot figure out how to flip that picture. I flipped it on the camera and saved it, but it never comes out flipped on the computer! My computer skills are basic remember!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment