skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life and Times of Nancy Ashbaugh
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Check out my teeth!
Here is the before shot of my teeth, and my double chin. I had my teeth finished up the other day and they are awesome. I have yet to do anything about my double chin! The dentist couldn't help me with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(11)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
2007
(63)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(6)
Our newest family member! Baby Bosch!
I'm Becoming Totally Fake!
Our cute little dog...
The Teeth!
Check out my teeth!
Here She Is!! The Newest Member of the Fam!
►
February
(10)
►
January
(20)
►
2006
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
About Me
Nancy
Am a mom of three, Connor, Lauren, and Rowan. I am a Canadian married to a great American, and am a homemaker.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment